Healthy crustless salmon quiche that the whole family can enjoy, including babies 6 months and older. It is super easy to make with simple, minimal ingredients and makes for a great breakfast, snack, or lunch/dinner with vegetables. Feel free to use this recipe as a base and incorporate whatever veggies you’d like. The texture is super light and fluffy, which won extra bonus points from my baby!
- 6 oz. can of wild salmon (love the one from Costco. Break it up into small pieces)
- ½ cup whole fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- seasonings of choice (I used ½ tsp each of cumin, coriander, minced garlic)
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into a buttered muffin pan (very impt! Scrubbing stuck-on eggs = zero fun). Sprinkle w/cheddar. Bake for about 30 min.