Baby Friendly Egg Veggie Pancakes
Nutritious and easy to make, these baby-friendly egg veggie pancakes made with whatever veggies you have on hand are the perfect breakfast/snack for babies and toddlers!
- 1/2 teaspoon oil or butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk of choice can use breastmilk
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable s of choice: in here, I used spinach, grated raw carrots, cooked broccoli
- 1 tablespoon flour of choice I personally like to use spelt
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon herbs/spices of choice e.g. cinnamon, curry powder, cumin, oregano, turmeric
Beat egg and milk together in a bowl until blended. Add rest of the ingredients and combine.
Heat butter/oil in a 6-inch nonstick pan over medium-low heat, tilting the pan to coat bottom.
Pour in the mixture (don’t stir), spread evenly, and let the batter cook for a minute or so until the bottom starts to set.
Flip and cook the other side until lightly browned.
Remove from pan. Once cooled, slice into desired shapes.
For veggies, you can use cooked or raw (grate or finely chop).
Can serve as is or spread nut butters, avocado, Greek yogurt, etc. on top
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 1g | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg