Salmon Quiche - Baby Led Weaning
Healthy crustless salmon quiche that the whole family can enjoy, including babies 6 months and older! Perfect for breakfast, snack, and lunchboxes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Whisk together all the ingredients together in a large bowl, making sure the yogurt gets evenly distributed.
Spoon mixture evenly into a greased or silicone 12 cup muffin pan.
Top with cheddar cheese (optional).
Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and the inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for a few minutes, Remove from the pan and enjoy immediately, or cool on a wire rack and refrigerate or freeze for later
- Vegetables. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
- for younger babies (6-8 months), slightly flatten the peas before adding to the mixture.
- Storage Suggestions.
- In the fridge. Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
- In the freezer. Flash freeze and store in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.
- To Reheat. Microwave frozen muffins for 1-2 minutes or refrigerated muffins for 20-25 seconds. You can enjoy cold too ;).
Calories: 57kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 1mg