Asian Chopped Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
This Asian chicken chopped salad is loaded with fresh vegetables and tossed with spicy peanut dressing. It's healthy and is the perfect make-ahead meal. It's also dairy and egg-free.
- 4 cups chopped napa cabbage
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup peeled and grated carrots
- ½ cup peeled and grated broccoli stem
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1-2 cups diced chicken breast
For the Spicy Peanut Dressing
- ⅓ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed or minced
- water, if need to thin
For the salad: In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients
For the dressing: Add all the ingredients in a food processor/blender and blend until well combined. Add water to your desired thickness.
Cover and refrigerate the salad and the dressing separately.
Toss in the dressing right before serving.
Calories: 290kcal | Protein: 21g | Fiber: 5g | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 2mg