Green Goddess Salad
- 8 ounces haricots verts or regular green beans, trimmed
- 12 cups mixed greens I used oakleaf lettuce
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- Grape tomatoes
- 4 hardboiled eggs
- 4 ounces of feta cheese or your choice, crumbled
Green Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup Greek yogurt I used Chobani
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup snipped chives
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 2 teaspoon chopped anchovy about 2 fillets
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
For the dressing: combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook haricots verts in a sauce pan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of ice water immediately to stop the cooking process. Drain them well and pat dry.
Arrange haricots verts, cucumbers, and tomatoes atop the greens. You can either grate the hardboiled eggs or simply slice. Sprinkle with cheese of choice and serve with cold dressing.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 263kcal | Fat: 14.6g