• 3 tablespoons peanut butteror other nut butter of choice
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the pumpkin mixture:
• 1 cup pumpkin pureeI used Farmers Market brand
• ½ cup California raisins
• ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• chopped pumpkin seeds or nuts
Add oats into a food processor or high-speed blender (I used a Vitamix), and blend until it turns into flour. Use your fingers to break any clumps.
Add the butter, coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla and oat flour to a mixing bowl. Use a spatula to stir initially, and then use your fingers to blend together. The dough will be very sticky using a nut butter. Break dough into 8 even-sized balls.
Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners. Place individual balls into the cups and press down until evenly spread. Place in the refrigerator.
For the pumpkin mixture
Add all the ingredients into the same food processor or blender used earlier. Do not over-process to keep some chunks of raisins. Take the muffin tin out of the refrigerator and spoon the mixture evenly on top of each of the cups. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the mixture stiffens up. Add some chopped pumpkin seeds or nuts right before serving.