3 Ingredient Banana Cookies for Babies
3 ingredients are all you need to make these soft and delicious vegan banana oatmeal cookies. They are the perfect breakfast or snack for babies!
BASIC BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
CARROT BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet by either lining with parchment paper or lightly greasing it. Set aside.
Add 1/2 cup of rolled oats to a food processor or blender and blend into a flour. You can also use oat flour if you have it.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Scoop the batter using a large spoon and transfer to prepared cookie sheet. They won't change shape during cooking so be sure to form into the shape you want them. You'll end up with 8-9 cookies.
Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition facts are for the basic cookies
- No need to mash the bananas completely. You might enjoy having some chunks throughout the cookies. We sure do!
- Control how sweet you want the cookies to be by using the right bananas. The more ripe they are, the sweeter they will be. You can also use frozen bananas. Either thaw on the counter or reheat for 15-20 seconds until they’re mashable but not completely thawed.
- After you mix all the ingredients, let it sit for 5 minutes or so. This will help soften the rolled oats.
- Using a large spoon is easiest to scoop the batter and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- The cookies will not change shape much during baking, so create the cookie shape you desire. Don't flatten them too much.
- The basic banana oatmeal cookies are going to be the softest. The more add-ins, the firmer the cookies will become.
- Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Once you refrigerate, the cookies will become wetter. Can freeze for up to 3 months.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg