After speaking to many moms, I’ve learned that one of the biggest challenges to cooking is having to rely so heavily on recipes.
Another one is constantly trying to come up with ways to incorporate variety, especially vegetables, into their child’s diet.
I can totally understand why! First, the actual process of searching for recipes that fit all the bills (baby-friendly, easy, delicious, and nutritious, etc.) is quite a time-consuming task.
And when you do find the recipes after what feels like an eternity, a lot of them come with a laundry list of ingredients. Now you have to wander around the store looking for everything with the little one(s) screaming, jumping, and Lord knows what else. Or in the case of during a pandemic, you’re trying hard to limit getting groceries.
All this to say, if you’re tired of searching for recipes or are in need of reliable, quick and easy, nutritious snacks and meals that YOUR family can enjoy together, you NEED to move beyond strictly following recipes
Introducing my latest ecookbook:
Veggie-Centered Delights, with Formula-Based Recipes!
The purpose of this e-cookbook is to introduce you to “formula-based” cooking. Here are some of the reasons why you’re going to LOVE this approach!
- It’s such a great stepping stone to help you get started on your journey of cooking without being married to recipes. The included formulas will provide you with structure as well as plenty of ideas to get you going.
- It allows you to go to the store and pick produce based on how fresh and good they look or what you’re in the mood for rather than a long list of ingredients from recipes.
- It’s INGREDIENT-DRIVEN, helping you to use up whatever ingredients you have in your fridge or pantry.
- It will help you to whip up something amazing out of what may seem like a mismatched group of ingredients.
- It will encourage creativity and boost confidence as you learn to cook more instinctively.
Intuition comes from experience, so load up!
What you’ll find in this e-cookbook:
I truly believe this e-cookbook will not only save you time and money but will springboard you to invite variety into your child and family’s diets with confidence! And soon enough, you’ll be coming up with your own basic formulas for things your family loves!
- How to cook vegetables properly, including recommended cooking times.
- A master list of seasonings and the best vegetable pairings.
- Basic formulas for 2 different types of vegetable dips (bean dips and yogurt dips), vegetable smoothies, vegetable tots, and one pot pasta.
- Recipes for each category to help get you started (23 recipes total). They were developed specifically to showcase how much diversity you can invite from the same basic formula. Once you get comfortable, you can add a little more of this or a little less of that depending on your preference.
- Serving and storage suggestions.
A few examples...
Most frequent questions and answers
Dairy: Yes, you can use plant-based alternatives
Peanuts, nuts: You can easily swap out with seeds and seed butters.
These formulas are highly customizable so there are plenty of other options besides nuts/seeds to choose from.
Yes! Again, you get to pick and choose the ingredients you want to use using the formulas.
Not at this time. This is a digital ebook that can be read on any electronic device. If you’d like, you can print it at home or a printing supply store and create your very own binder.