Vegan Baked Apple Oatmeal
This one pan baked apple oatmeal is so easy to make with 6 ingredients. It is egg-free and dairy-free and can be made ahead of time.
- 2 cups rolled oats (200g)
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce (110g) OR 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup (optional), see note
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1 cup apples (120g), diced or shredded
- If you prefer a sweeter oatmeal, use a ripe banana instead of applesauce (not both) and/or maple syrup.
- Top with yogurt, peanut/nut/seed butter, maple syrup, fruits, shredded coconut, etc.
- Transfer to an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
To freeze, cut into individual slices and flash freeze for 2-3 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight.
- Reheat in the microwave (at 30 second intervals) or on the stove with a splash of milk.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g