Peach Banana Smoothie
Creamy and perfectly sweet, this 5-minute, high-protein peach banana smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack for the whole family!
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (55g)
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches (125g)
- ½ medium frozen banana
- ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower (55g)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Honey to taste (optional)
- If you desire a thicker and creamier smoothie, be sure to use frozen fruit. It will also make your drink nice and cold!
- If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add more milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Feeling hesitant about adding cauliflower? Start with 2 tablespoons and add more to your liking!
- Taste and add more fruit or honey (not for babies under 1!) if you desire that extra sweetness.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 2mg