Some topping suggestions include:
You can also turn this into a sandwich! I like to slice in half lengthwise and then widthwise and add whatever ingredients you’d like inside.
Pumpkin Oat Bread
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened 100% pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup dates See note
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or just cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 3 Tbs finely chopped nuts 1 Tbs ground flaxseeds, 1 Tbs chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan. Throw in all the ingredients (minus optional) into the food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Stir in optional ingredients if using. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 30 min.
- Store in fridge (it will become even more moist) or freeze if not going to eat within 3-5 days. The baby likes it straight out of the fridge.