Healthy crustless salmon quiche that the whole family can enjoy, including babies 6 months and older. It is super easy to make with simple, minimal ingredients and makes for a great breakfast, snack, or lunch/dinner with vegetables. Feel free to use this recipe as a base and incorporate whatever veggies you’d like. The texture is super light and fluffy, which won extra bonus points from my baby!
Salmon Quiche - Baby Led Weaning
- 6 oz. can of wild salmon love the one from Costco. Break it up into small pieces
- 1/2 cup whole fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 5 eggs beaten
- seasonings of choice I used 1/2 tsp each of cumin, coriander, minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into a buttered muffin pan (very impt! Scrubbing stuck-on eggs = zero fun). Sprinkle w/cheddar. Bake for about 30 min.