2 minutes and 4 simple ingredients are all you need to make this incredibly easy and delicious yogurt fruit dip. Serve with a big platter of fruit, crackers, and even vegetables!
Easy Yogurt Fruit Dip
Fruit is nature's candy, isn't it? So delicious and packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber. If your child doesn't like to eat many vegetables, rest assured that they can get pretty much the same nutrients from fruit.
So while they are learning to enjoy vegetables through consistent exposure, fruit will help fill in any nutritional gaps.
Now if your child doesn't like fruit, try serving alongside a dip like this yogurt fruit dip that's made with pantry staple ingredients and no refined sugar!
Not only does it add an element of fun, the addition of protein and fat will keep them fuller for longer. Same for you too!
This tasty fruit dip is so perfect for a fruit platter or charcuterie board at a baby shower, birthday party, or as a alongside an after-school snack or dessert.
And if you are looking for another crowd-pleasing treat, give this no bake mini cheesecake recipe a try!
- Yogurt - I prefer plain Greek yogurt over regular yogurt as it results in a thicker dip. Whole fat makes it creamier than low-fat options. You can also use vanilla yogurt.
- Honey - to sweeten the dip. You can also use pure maple syrup or date syrup.
- Peanut butter - adds a delicious nuttiness and creaminess. Use sunflower seed butter if there's an allergy.
- Vanilla extract
This is such an easy recipe!
- Add all the ingredients to a medium bowl and stir until smooth.
- Taste and add more honey, if you desire a sweeter dip.
- Enjoy immediately with fruit of your choice or store in the refrigerator.
While I love this healthy fruit dip with peanut butter, feel free to experiment with any of these ideas!
- Flavored yogurt - try my vanilla, strawberry yogurt, mango yogurt
- Lemon zest or orange zest (and juice if desired) - a really nice touch that brightens up this creamy dip!
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, or pumpkin pie spice
- Instead of honey, you can use maple syrup or date syrup for a no added sugar alternative (perfect for babies and toddlers)
- Fruit jam - homemade or store-bought. Try this no-added sugar strawberry jam.
- Cocoa powder
What to serve with yogurt fruit dip?
Fruits, of course, but here are some other fun dippers to try!
- Favorite fruits - Apples, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, mangoes, bananas, grapes, peaches...
- Crackers - animal crackers, graham crackers, vanilla wafers butter crackers, pretzels
- Vegetables - red bell pepper, carrots, cucumber, celery sticks
You can also just enjoy like yogurt with a spoon and your favorite toppings.
Store this yogurt dip in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Be sure to give it a good stir before serving.
You can also freeze for up to 2 months. But note that the texture will not be the same, although still delicious.
Here's everything you need to know about freezing yogurt!
More Yogurt Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Leave a rating below and let me know how you liked the recipe! Your feedback means so much to me!
Healthy Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt (240g)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Taste and add more honey, if you desire a sweeter dip.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Be sure to give it a good stir before serving.
- You can also freeze for up to 2 months. Here's how to freeze yogurt.
Leave a Reply